|GOGS Events||Other Events|
2013 Georgia OBGyn Society Annual Meeting
Thursday, August 22 to Sunday, August 25, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, Lake Oconee, GA
Make your hotel reservations now! Call 1-800-241-3333 and refer to the GA OBGyn Society Annual Meeting
See our 2013 Annual Meeting Brochure-Final2013 Annual Meeting Brochure for more details
Send in the 2013 Annual Meeting Registration Form to register.
GOGS Practice Administrators Meeting
Saturday, August 24, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Reynolds Plantation
The Society is hosting its first state-wide Practice Administrators Meeting. Topics include The Affordable Care Act: How it Will Affect OBGyn Practice; Georgia Medicaid Update; EMR: Future Uses and Advanced Applications; and 2013 Compliant Documentation and Coding. See the Practice Administrators Meeting brochure for additional details and registration form or call our office, 770-904-0719 to register.
5th Augusta Perinatal Health Symposium
June 21, 2013, 8am-3:30pm
Double Tree Hotel
2651 Perimeter Parkway
Augusta, GA 30909
The symposium will address community problems with local initiatives. Topics include Affordable Care Act; Infant Mortality in GA and Richmond Co.; Safe Sleep/Risk Reduction for SIDS; Domestic Violence; and Childhood Obesity. To register, call 706-667-4250 or email email@example.com by June 3.
Upcoming ICD-10 Webinars form GA DCH
Save the dates for these upcoming 2013 Webinars. For more details and to register, visit the DCH website
• June 11 – 10:30 a.m. Topic: ICD-10 Roles, Responsibilities and Training Spotlight on Coders and Billers
• June 27 – 10:30 a.m. Topic: Tools & Tips to Tackle the Transition to ICD-10
• July 16 – 10:30 a.m. Topic: Small Practice Readiness
• July 23 – 10:30 a.m. Topic: Small Clinic/Hospital Readiness
• August 15 –10:30 a.m. Topic: ICD-10 Clinical Close-up — Part 1
• August 22 – 10:30 a.m. Topic: ICD-10 Clinical Close-up — Part 2
• More webinars are planned for September and October 2013
Please note, the above dates and topics are subject to change. To register for any of the above webinars and to get the latest information about upcoming ICD-10 webinars and events, please visit the DCH website.