Any physician who is eligible for membership in a county medical society and whose practice or teaching is limited to obstetrics or gynecology or has a major interest in such fields, is eligible for membership. Board Certification in obstetrics and gynecology is not a requirement for membership.
Click here for our online Membership Application.
Society dues are a reasonable $200 annually, $75 of which goes to support our lobbyist and $25 to GynPAC (Political Action Committee). This low fee is possible due to the wide support of over 850 OB/Gyns throughout Georgia.
Your Dues Will Support:
Legislative efforts such as:
- Tort Reform
- Legislation benefiting women's healthcare
- Annual scientific meetings
- Website: www.georgiaobgyn.org
- Informative newsletters
- Fax communication of important information
- Statewide roster of all members
- Coding workshops specific to OB/Gyn
Liaison with agencies such as:
- GA Section ACOG
- Public Health
Watch for upcoming meetings!